Saturday, July 4, 2009

My First Orie...

On e 30th June...
Hehehe...
At first...
Felt nothing..
But when inside the classroom...
Felt a little bit nervous...
So they talked abt...
How they live/lived there...
Then..
Abt what documents
need to be handed in...
How our registration gonna be...
How their life there..
All sorts of things...
It's gonna be a very2 busy
upcoming weeks...
Woohoo!!!
Then...
We have ice-breaking session...
Aaahhh...
Nervous pe...
Last pulak tu...
HAHAHAH!!!!
Our name, frm which school...
and fav food...
Name= Nur Fadhilah...
School= Bekas pelajar Al-Ma'arif selama 12 tahun...
Fav Food= Salmon & Mushroom Baked Rice...
Then...
Everybody like "AAAHHH!!! Ape Tu...??!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
So, start orie arnd 3:30...
(gedebak-gedebuk...)
1 jam setengah...
Den gi solat...
Pastu gi shooting...
(Ma & Ba... I think you know
what is tis...
Hehehe...^_^)
Aftr tt alik...
So till then,
Readers...
Take Care...
*muakkssszzz*

Labels:


Y7/04/2009 01:30:00 AM

skyward
  • Never Make Things Difficult For Others...
  • What needs to be done is Only by Myself...

    her
    Maknae from Family of 4

    destined
  • I'm happy when I see other people happy
  • I'm happy when my loved ones happy
  • I'm happy when I see everybody else is HAPPY


  • Listening..


    reminisce
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009


    credits
    1 2 3 4