Saturday, July 4, 2009

Last moments...

Well...
Right now...
Jus spending time with my bed...
*cries*
Which had been with me ups and downs...
Since pindah...
Haixzzz...
Hahaha...
Mcm org pulak...
HAHAHA!!!
Tp seriously...
Sayang Katil nie...

To:-
My Dearest Katil...
Thank you...
Tahan my weight...
Sleep on you...
With me all the time...
My cries...
My anger...
My loneliness...
Even though..
You are just..
A single bed...
We made quite a couple...
Becoz we are single...
Hehehe...
So maybe a new owner
Will own you...
Just know that...
I'm Your 'First Love'...
HAHAHA!!!
Thank You..
For Every moments..
Thank You..
For Everything...
Love you, My Bed...
*muakkkssszzz*
*peluk katil*

Labels: ,


Y7/04/2009 02:23:00 AM

skyward
  • Never Make Things Difficult For Others...
  • What needs to be done is Only by Myself...

    her
    Maknae from Family of 4

    destined
  • I'm happy when I see other people happy
  • I'm happy when my loved ones happy
  • I'm happy when I see everybody else is HAPPY


  • Listening..


    reminisce
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009


    credits
    1 2 3 4