Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Process...

Almost every saturday...
Mama Timah bought for something...
From bag to winter clothings to lotions...
Either she just bought for me...
Or I asked from her...
Hehehe... ^_^

Well...
The moment got the Big Luggage...
My Jubahz went for altering...
Went to Aunty Sally...
Do the spec = Transition...
Order selendang/s...
Buy vacumm bag...
And all sorts of things and clothings....

So on the 31th of May...
Went to buy my things...
All those necessities...
From hair stuffs...
To face stuffs...
And clothings...
Jus on me...
All were spent nearly 2oo...
Woohoo!!!
Hehehe... ^_^
(Thank You, Ma... ^_^)

Then next...
On the 7th of June...
Me and sis...
Went to Song & Song shop...
Pilih mcm2 baju...
From baju and seluar tebal...
To baju tido biasa and t-shirt biasa...
Then...
Ma & Ba came...
And Pay...
Hehehe...
Then went to buy...
Ear muff and hand glove...
And vacumm bags...
Then kakak bought me...
Bottles for my things...
@ Tampines 1...

So the next friday...
12 June...
We..
(as in the four of us,
mama timah, nyai,
along and oppa)
Went to Johor...
(Kak Ana was sick and
Om stayed wif her...)
Beli kain @ Jackel...
My kain is like...
WOOHOO!!!
Of course...
I'm happy wif it...
hehehe...^_^
(even though it's not my money)
hehehe...^_^
And kakak bought for her hantaran...
And ate ''on top of water''...
Then went back...

So...
June 17...
Baba asked me to buy...
A new pair of specs...
Coz the cost of it...
Only 28..
That is why... ^_^
And also bought me a new bag...
For my 2-weeks stay @ the clubhouse...
InsyaAllah...

Then the next event...
On the 25th June...
Baba bought me...
A new Lappy~
Brand = Acer...
Only 6-month old...
Second-hand...
Lucky me~ ^_^
Alhamdulillah...
(Thank You, Ba... ^_^)

So, then...
On e 3rd July...
Uncle Nen bought me..
Almost a box of PONTALON...
YiiiPPPPeeee!!!!!
*happy*

Labels: ,


Y6/28/2009 11:55:00 PM

skyward
  • Never Make Things Difficult For Others...
  • What needs to be done is Only by Myself...

    her
    Maknae from Family of 4

    destined
  • I'm happy when I see other people happy
  • I'm happy when my loved ones happy
  • I'm happy when I see everybody else is HAPPY


  • Listening..


    reminisce
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009


    credits
    1 2 3 4